Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Helper Project 2 - Blog 2

Milestone 2: Have the test completed June 14

I had a little difficulty making this milestone on time. After other projects, I took the time to update the algebra test and added questions that tested the Pre-calc students' knowledge of logarithms. Today we also took a look at the algebra test that Mr. Joshi had given out this year. And we found that key areas that we are testing on our Algebra test are key things that Pre-Calculus students are having some difficulty with.
This will be the final edition that will be submitted to Mr. Joshi but eventually, I hope more problems will be added and Mr. Joshi will have a larger test bank of questions to pull from when constructing review packets for incoming Calculus students.
A student going through the final edition of the algebra test

No comments:

Post a Comment